Anytime Fitness are offering fantastic opportunities for highly motivated individuals with a passion for helping others through health & fitness.
Our criteria: outgoing, organised, confident, professional, fantastic time management, proactive, engaging and ambitious, but above all else you must be able to have fun! In return we will give you plenty of training, support and career opportunities and ensure you love coming to work.
Join the Anytime Fitness family!
Property Development & Leasing Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Property Development and Leasing Manager is responsible for the searching, negotiating and delivery of the property component of Anytime Fitness UK and its people
Setting Strategy and Vision
- Developing a trusted working relationship based on mutual respect with new franchisee from when they purchase an Anytime Fitness franchise to opening an Anytime Fitness Club.
- Management of the property function as part of our ambitious roll-out programme in the UK.
- Facilitate the rapid growth of Anytime Fitness in the UK by implementing property strategies and systems which allows new franchisees to get open efficiently and ensure prospective franchisees see value in our model with an urgency to join.
- Grow the network of leading retail, office and leisure agents and property developers in search of new, innovative, and off market locations.
Organisational Management & Building Culture
- Undertaking preliminary meetings, setting timescales, establishing target locations, formulating property search strategies, advising franchisees on cost management, allocating resources, and training franchisees to get successful clubs open as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Report directly to the Head of Property and is responsible for liaising with the in-house professional team and external consultants, advisors and property professionals in opening new franchise fitness clubs around the UK.
- Responsible for locating potential sites and negotiating leases on behalf of the franchisee clients while providing ongoing financial and project management support.
- Ensuing during each stage (being: site search, negotiation, pre-sale, construction, opening and post opening) of the process that the project is progressing on time and on budget to the franchisee client’s satisfaction.
Capital Allocation & Financial Management
- Maximise value and control costs when managing franchisee clients during health club construction.
- Negotiating with property professionals, builders, equipment providers, planning consultants and high level advice on health club financial projections, when required.
- Obtain preferred lease terms for our franchisees and corporate entities.
Skills, qualifications and experience required:
- Senior MRICS qualified property professional or able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Property sales, leasing and strong negotiations experience with an in depth knowledge of franchising in multiple markets for different franchise brands.
- Ability to grow strong network contacts across different sectors specific to property, including agents and developers.
- Experience in working for and with retail, office and leisure businesses in property leasing. A successful track record in acquiring multiple new sites on time and to budget is essential.
- Understanding of planning applications and the planning system, including committee meetings and negotiating decisions with the local planning authorities.
- Experienced in overseeing and managing teams of outsourced property professionals.
- Highly motivated, able to work autonomously and under pressure.
- Exceptional written, oral and communications skills.
- Diligent, professional and ambitious.
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills with the ability to interface with senior management and report directly to the board.
- Demonstrated management and leadership capability.
Location: Watford, UK
Application Posting Date: 23rd April 2015
Application Closing Date: 23rd May 2015Click Here to Apply